This course will be delivered across 5 sessions, via Microsoft Teams, and will introduce delegates to the core skills they require to manage change and deliver projects.
Please see additional notes for timetable of sessions
Defining the Change
• Provide definition of Change
• Identify why change occurs
• Ownership and why communication is so important
• Benefits, negatives and purpose of a Business Case
• Mapping Change.
Objective and Scoping the Project
• Agree definitions for them including differences , ownership and uses
• Approaches to scoping: Brainstorming, mind maps, lessons learned, breakdown structures.
• Why different stakeholder, teams or individuals are central to understanding scope.
Shaping the Project with Networks
• What is a network and why we all use them!
• Shaping the scope into a logical flow
• Providing the Objectives with a timeframe.
Risk and Issue Tracking
• Definition and difference between Risks and Issues
• Basic process of Identification, Analysis and Control
• Physiology and Stakeholders
• How categorisation and Lessons Learned can help.
Key Roles and Governance
• Main Roles in projects and their responsibilities
• Importance of agreed communication approaches from Highlight Reports to Daily Stand-ups
• Who should own what?
An increased understanding of project completion
This course will be delivered via Microsoft Teams
Session one: 22 June 10:00-11:30
Session two: 22 June 14:00-15:30
Session three: 23 June10:00-11:30
Session four: 23 June 14:00-15:30
Session five: 24 June 10:00-11:30
Delegates' email addresses as registered on the portal will be provided to the trainer for the purpose of conducting this training only.
Delegates should ensure that their work (not personal) email addresses are recorded - check and update as necessary through 'My Profile and Bookings/Change Contact Details'.